Wednesday, January 10, 2007

sniffles

so here i am back in college..yay yahoo wawawhooom...n i m so tired of puttin my college down..i mean sure it sux and sure i m sick n tired of it but not like i can doa nythin bout it rite?so far college has been exactly the way it has been 4 the past 2 ana half years..blah..i thinks its cos mayb im the sorta person who gets bored real fast..anyway i dunt even have anythin to write in this blog..i just figured its been a whi...*sneeze* excuse me..been a while..so laddat..noone really looks at my blog anyway..here i go again...whine whine whine...
things havent exactly changed around in college..but sumhow i think i ve changed a bit..like just a few dayz ago a girl called me "a box of creativity" lol..okok so mayb i m just boasting..but that was one of the nicest compliments anyone'z every given me..if that girl is reading this..luv,u made my day...
anyway..i ve come back to college a lot more...i dunno...grown up i guess...i dunt let tiny lil stuff bother me much anymore..i dunt think i m very sensitive anymore..but i am still very dependant on others...ok wateva...i ve got a cold..and its gotten to my head...so i dunt even know wat i m saying..i hate colds...y dunt things flow up rather than down?such a pain...
this blog aint nuthin great...just time pass...

No comments: