Thursday, October 18, 2007

r u listening?

Blogging actually used to b fun when ppl used to read my blogs....nobody's got the time now..how is it that when i m jobless enough to b sitting here n typing all this nonsense,noone's got the time to read all this nonsense?my blog visit thingy says 54 visitors...i say yeah right..liar...

anywayz...nothing ultimately interesting has happen of late...im tryin to talk to very proper english cos my english is going all...blah...see?see what i mean?wat i mean to say was my english is turning quite atrocious...if thats even how u spell it..

ever hate a person cos he or she is better at something than u?i have...lotta times...mayb i could put it down as a lil green eyed monster playing up...mayb its a psychological problem...its stupid..cos thats a stupid reason to get upset with sumone..cos if they ask u it d b so weird to say "i don't like u cos...u play chess better than me"..... not that i m jealous of anyone who plays chess better than me...i dunt even like chess..it was just a metaphor..

ppl say yoga or meditating or whateva is relaxing..i kinda think blogging is quite relaxing..sure there is that huge surge of nausea that comes when ya think of all the ppl tats gona read this entry...but 54 ppl is ok with me...not earth shattering..

today we had this question in our exam bout blogging and one of my friends said she knew nothing bout it and the only person who knew who blogged was me...i was kinda honoured..i have introduced the concept of blogging into this tiny little town..well maybe not really..but that was nice..
anywayz, i m gonna go hit the buks 4 ma exams tomo..ok who am i kiddin..im gona go take a nap...meanwhile all u 54 ppl out there..keep visiting...we ll make it 100 soon okay?ta!
p.s-i just realised sumthin...my last post i mentioned that only 53 ppl visited my blog...this time its 54...one person...ONE PERSON!!and that mite have been me only...WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PPL???!!

1 comment:

m@dz said...

well i can tel u am listening...annd its not bout who is listening its all bout speakin ur mind n not bothered bout who is listening!!!!
so keeeep blogging